Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Atlanta!



The one vacation I had this summer was a free trip to Atlanta! Joe's company (Freeman Audio-Visual) did a big show for Microsoft in Atlanta in July so I went to visit. Microsoft closed down Six Flags over GA for Microsoft employees and some Freeman empyloyees so we had a blast! They had a concert with Pink and Daughtry at Six Flags that night and all the rides were open just for us! We had a great time riding some pretty awesome roller coasters...I've included some pictures....There is one called the Superman and you sit in it then it lifts you back so when you ride, you are seated with your legs back your your arms forward...like you are flying! It was scary at first but then actually really fun! I will try to add to a video! Enjoy the pics! :)


No comments: