skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happily Engaged


Welcome to our blog! Joe and I became engaged Mother's Day weekend during a romantic getaway to Galveston, TX. He took me on a horse-drawn carriage ride at sunset and proposed after the ride ended...of course, I said YES! We will be getting married at First United Methodist Church in Shreveport, LA at 5:00 in the evening on Saturday, March 14, 2009. Right now, we are enjoying our time together as an engaged couple :) Wedding plans are pretty much done and we have started our pre-marital counseling at The Met Church where we attend church. It is really opening our eyes! Together, we have 3 adorable pups! Brinkley (Bichon Frise), Bailey (Malti-Poo), and Mack (Golden-doodle). All boys! Brinkley and Bailey are certified through a program called Pet Partners with a national organization, Delta Society and can visit hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. (Mack will take the test after he turns a year old) They will be coming to school with me this upcoming year at my new school, Blanton Elementary School, in Argyle, TX. I'm very excited about what this upcoming year holds! New job and soon to be new hubby! Life is good! :) 
2 comments:
cute cute! Glad you started a blog! :-)
Thanks for checking our the girls trip pics! We sure missed you! Maybe next year!!! Love ya!
Love the blog! It is SO cute and the pictures are great! You two look precious and I love the picture of the pups all together.
Post a Comment