Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

The dogs are having a lot of fun this summer despite the hot weather! Melissa kept our pups while I went to visit Joe in Atlanta. She has 3 little bitty dogs! They all got along great. She said Brinkley loved the new little puppy, Lucy, and would run to her kennel and paw at it for Melissa to let her out! Melissa didn't want Brinkley to go home! Here is a pic of Brinkley, Mack, and little Lucy (look hard - you can barely see her, below Mack).


We also kept Audrey and Zach's pug - Chompers while they went to Jamaica. Here are some pics to show how much fun the dogs had at "summer camp"

Chompers and Mack Bailey, Chomps, & Mack

Mack & Chomps

"When will it cool down outside so we can go out and play??"

1 comment:

The Deckard's said...

All the doggies are so cute! I love that you called it summer camp...I bet they all had a great time. I would love to see Sam and Polly in that mix. HAHA