Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Week 5
So I'm checking in at week 5! Things are going well so far...we have our first ultra sound on Monday! :) We already have sevearl names that we like (we actually had these before we ever got pregnant, lol!) I guess you could say that Joe and I just can't wait to be parents!
For a boy, we want to use Joe's name for the middle name so we have these in mind:
Cameron Joseph Cross
Caden Joseph Cross
Caleb Joseph Cross
Keaton Joseph Cross
For a girl, my middle name is Leigh so we thought it would be neat to include that into the name:
Annaleigh Grace Cross
Kayleigh Grace Cross
We also like Addison Grace Cross or Madison Grace Cross
So that is where we are right now...no huge bouts of morning sickness yet...I am just really tired and I did feel some nausea today so I hope it isn't starting! :( I was hoping to get away with no morning sickness! I also ordered some pre-natal dvd's today! fun!
So feel free to let us know what you think about the names...but be nice...lol! You have to remember that I'm prego and my emotions are going crazy plus this is my future baby you are talking about! lol ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Tiff it's Maren. That is so awsome. I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment